Mittwoch, 13. September 2017

I know it is a little late but on Saturday the sons of mamas friend took me to an amused park. It was right after school so I still wore my uniform. It was fun. First we went to the aquarium and then we got on a ride with free fall.
On the way up I just hold onto the holder and praid. I thought because of the hight it would be less fast but I was soo wrong. It didn't just let go on the top it kinda throw us to the ground. I wanted to scream but I couldn't even breath. That was on of the only view times that I shaked after a ride.
The best was the roller coaster. It was pretty fast and had a lot of drops. We rode it twice and the second was a bit wilder. I think.

Our school festival is from saturday to sunday and my class will play shirayukihime         (Snow white). I will play snow white and because it is in japanese it's hard to learn. I don't really get away from theater when I think of it. It just is fun.     

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen