Sonntag, 5. November 2017

On Friday I went with mama to the Tokyo National Museum. My world history teacher told me that on that day students and one extra person would be free. It was so cool. All the statues from differed places and times, the writings( I couldn't read them at all) and the location. The museum is really huge and It looks like an old japanese castle. well a part of an castle. We looked at everything and were quite long in there. My feet really did hurt.

Yesterday there was an speech contest at our school. We first years had to learn malala's speech at the U.N and the second years emmma wotston's at the U.N. I was ine of the ones that competed. I was super nervous because of the speech and because of the Quiz I had to do. It went all good. I was second place at my grade and the Quiz went good to.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen