Montag, 11. Dezember 2017

Two weeks ago my hostsister Ayumi came for vicaton back to Japan, so I didn't go to school on that Day but pickt her up at the airport. After thet we went to differed places it was fun. For dinner we went to running sushi. That is a sushi restaurant where the food ins on an moving band next to your table and you can eat as much as you want. One plate costs 100¥ and when you want something freesh or don't eant to wait you can order on an screen. It was so good that I ate a lot. 

Last week on Wednesday Mama took Ayu (nickname) and me to an exchangeprogramm presentation. She spoke there and we should say something to. It was fun to because I didn't have school and Ayus grandma and grandmas sister came to. 
Then on Thursday there was something like a dinner party with presentation or something. I almost fell asleep while the presentation but the food was delicous and I could speak english so I had alot of fun too. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen