Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018

 Ayumi and me infront of the Haruko volleyball championship maskot Babo-chan
 The court of the semi finals. The stadium where the championship is held is the Tokyo stadium in sendagaya. The matches were shown live on TV too.
My school is the first from A block.


From January 4th until the 8th were the 70th all Japan high school volleyball championship. My school shmokitazawa seitoku high school won last year. This year we lost in the semi finals, but it was super exiting.
Mama, Ayumi and I went to the quater finals on the 5th. We had two natches and won bouth in 2 sets. Because my school played and we were cheerind them on every student was free. The matches were super and the cheering was fun too.
On sunday mama and I went again to see the semi finals. It was great but the school we played against from Osaka was super srong. They have 6 players in Japans  U-18. After our match mama and I stayed to watch the other games. The last girl game and then the boy semi finals.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen